Followers

Pages

27 June 2012

Embellish It! Challenge # 176

Do you like to dress up your cards? Accessorize and decorate your projects?  Some do, some don't, but this week we should all try to EMBELLISH our creations!

Try AT LEAST 3 Different embellishments: brads,pearls,ribbon,flowers,dew drops,punched elements,pins etc.


We have a wonderful new SPONSOR this week...MY HEART PIECES is generously offering 3 DIGI STAMPS of the winners choice!



Drawing is my addiction, and it was started when I was 5years old. I just love fairy and anything related to fairy. I am a Day Dreamer. I always thinking about some images which can touch your heart. I love card making too and I started blogging near about 1-2 years. I never thought people appreciate my love of art. I am really happy to discover this blog land.
Thank You
Priyanka

We had the opportunity to use a few of the fabulous images that Priyanka has to offer in her shop too!
Here's what we did...





Jaime

Now it's your turn!  Please leave us a direct link to your creations below!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful challenge! The DT creations are fabulous! Great cards, gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme for this weeks challenge and great cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and lovely cards by the DT. THANKS!! XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone, I've just joined my first challenge with you guys and messed up my entry...I accidentally clicked on the wrong photo so now I'm stuck with the silly tools instead of my Chinese themed card :0( Thanks for the great challenge and fab DT inspiration! My 3 different embellishments are authentic Chinese coins, diffuser reeds and a gold UTEE medallion :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always LOVE 2 use embellishments on my cards :)
      and hence loved the most 2 play 4 ur challenge:)
      DT's work is very inspiring:)
      Thnks 4 giving me this oppurtunity :)

      Delete
    2. No worries Leigh, I fixed your link so your card is up!
      smiles,Deena

      Delete
  6. Thanks for a great challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Haven't been here in a while but I'm back again. Thank you for a great challenge. Fantastic DT designs :)
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you girls, great dt work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards DT, great challenge, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this challenge and the great inspiration from your DT. You ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brillaint challenge wonderful DT inspiration happy crafting Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time I this blog
    Enjoy and hope you enjoy my design
    Good evening everyone
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy I found this challenge! The DT provided awesome inspiration and I can't wait to play again.

    ReplyDelete